Track and field registration opens March 1
We are opening registration for the 2020 Helena Novas Track and Field season on March 1.
Registration will be conducted entirely online and the cost of $100 will include:
- Coaching at up to 4 practice sessions per week, which begin May 11 and continue through July (athletes must complete their school-based season before they join Novas practices)
- State Junior Olympic Meet Registration
- Regional Junior Olympic Meet Registration
- National Junior Olympic Meet Registration (qualification required)
- Two additional mini-meets for athletes 10 and younger
- Use of Vigilante Stadium track during designated practice times
- Season-long use of a team singlet/jersey
- One pair of team socks
IMPORTANT: Please note that we will no longer administer USATF membership registration or renewal, which is a requirement to join the Novas. We are handing this responsibility off to you, but we are here to help. Email email@example.com if you need assistance. If your membership has expired, you can renew it at www.usatf.org. DO NOT sign up for a new USATF membership if you already have one.
Hartnett supports Helena Novas through $1,000 Play It Forward grant
Montana Gatorade State Girls Cross Country Runner of the Year, Kylie Hartnett, has awarded the Helena Novas youth cross country and track and field program with a $1,000 Gatorade Play It Forward grant to help further the club’s mission.
“Kylie has been a key part of the Novas and she serves as an incredible mentor to the program’s younger athletes,” Helena Novas director and coach Jesse Zentz said. “She just completed one of the most incredible high school cross country seasons in state history as a member of the Helena High Bengals, and we’re truly honored that she chose this program to support through Gatorade’s Play It Forward initiative. Thank you Kylie and thank you Gatorade.