Thank you for your interest in the club!
To officially join the Helena Vigilante Runners and start enjoying the many member benefits (listed below), please visit the following website:
As an HVR member, you are eligible for the following benefits:
• commemorative Vigilante navy-blue knit running gloves
• subscription to the “vig” email listserv where the workouts and socials are announced
• RRCA membership, newsletter, and insurance coverage
• Tuesday-at-Noon interval workouts, “Vig Credits” and the Centurion Club!
• Thursday-at-5:45 group trail runs
• 15% discounts on race registrations for:
Governor’s Cup (June) — thank you BlueCross BlueShield!
Augúst Trail Race (August)
Mount Helena Run (September)
Helena Sun Run (October)
XC Fall Classic (November)
• merchant discounts, starting with 10% off at Universal Athletic—thank you UA!
• eligibility to vote for, and run for the HVR Board of Directors
• club socials (usually three get-togethers per year, celebrated at the end of each “phase”)
• the chance to meet and run with a welcoming and supportive group of Helena-area runners!
Be sure to download your membership card from RunSignUp, so you can carry it with pride in your wallet and cash in on these benefits!
As has always been the policy, your information will not be shared by Helena Vigilante Runners, runsignup.com, or Road Runner Clubs of America (through which we obtain our insurance).
If you encounter any problems or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.
Thank you for supporting the club!