HVR Launches 2020 Membership Drive
It’s membership renewal time! You can now renew your membership through RunSignUp at the link provided below, so you will continue to receive our emails in 2020 and be properly covered under our insurance while participating in our group activities. Please note the following important change, which is explained in detail in the attached letter.
After careful consideration, the board has decided to replace the summer fundraising campaign with an annual membership fee ($25 for a yearlong rolling membership) that qualifies each member to the following existing and expanded benefits:
– commemorative Vigilante navy-blue knit running gloves to the first 100 to renew!
– subscription to the “vig” email listserv
– RRCA membership, newsletter, and insurance coverage
– 30+ Tuesday-at-Noon interval workouts, “Vig Credits” and Centurion Club
– 30+ Thursday-at-5:45 group trail runs, “Trail Credits” and Centurion Club
– 15% discounts on race registrations for:
Governor’s Cup — thank you BlueCross BlueShield!
Augúst Trail Race
Mount Helena Run
XC Fall Classic
– merchant discounts, starting with 10% off at Universal Athletic—thank you UA!
– new club Bylaws providing for the direct election of the board by the members
– club socials, starting with a Year-End Party on Wednesday, December 11!
Also, be sure to download your membership card from RunSignUp, so you can carry it with pride in your wallet and cash in on these benefits!
As has always been the policy, your information will not be shared by Helena Vigilante Runners, runsignup.com, or Road Runner Clubs of America (through which we obtain our insurance). Here is the link:
If you encounter any problems or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.
Thank you for supporting the club!
HVR Membership Coordinator