USATF Montana JOXC
More information coming soon about the 2021 championships!
The 2021 USATF Montana Junior Olympic Cross Country Championships will be hosted Saturday, November 6, 2021 at Bill Roberts Golf Course in Helena by Helena Novas XC & TF and the Helena Vigilante Runners. The event will also feature the XC Fall Classic for open and masters competitors. The XC Fall Classic will served as the open and masters Montana Association championship.
LOOKING FOR A CLUB? Click here for a list of Montana USATF member clubs who offer youth cross country and/or track & field. Clubs with a “Y” under the ages column offer youth programs.
- General Information and Registration Instructions [COMING SOON]
- USATF Membership Instructions [COMING SOON]
- NOTE: Some USATF member youth clubs process registrations and renewals on behalf of their athletes. Check with your coach/manager.
- Bill Roberts Golf Course Venue Map
- 2019 Results
- 2018 Results
- 2017 Results
- 2016 Results
Registration Information Coming Soon
- Junior Olympic Registration (ages 7-18, youth club teams)
- 18 and younger, must be a USATF member (information above)
- Open (19+) and Masters (40+) Registration
- 2K Course Map (Ages 8 & Younger)
- 3K Course Map (Ages 9-12)
- 4K Course Map (Ages 13-14)
- 5K Course Map (Ages 15+)
- 10 a.m. – Packet Pickup open, at clubhouse Tower Room
- 10 a.m. – Course open for preview, unless frost prohibits use
- 12:00 p.m. – U8 boys and girls
- 12:30 p.m. – 9-10 boys & 11-12 boys
- 1:00 p.m. – 9-10 girls & 11-12 girls
- 1:30 p.m. – 13-14 boys and girls
- 2 p.m. – 15-16 boys & girls, 17-18 boys & girls, Open (19+) and Masters
- 8 & Under (born 2011+)
- 11 & 12 (born 2007-2008)
- 9 & 10 (born 2009-2010)
- 13 & 14 (born 2005-2006)
- 15 & 16 (born 2003-2004)
- 17 & 18 (born 2001-2002)
- Open (19+) Male & Female 5 km (3.1 miles) 2:00 PM
- Masters (40+) Male & Female 5 km (3.1 miles) 2:00 PM
Note: Age divisions are based on date of birth as of December 31, 2019. Races may be combined pending the number of participants entered in each race. See current schedule above for tentative start time of each race. Start time for each race may be moved back to accommodate races being separated should numbers require it. Make sure to check on any updates of start times for each race on Friday, November 9, 2019.