The 2018 USATF Montana Junior Olympic Cross Country Championships will be hosted by the Helena Vigilante Runners on Saturday, November 3, 2018 at Bill Roberts Golf Course in Helena, and will run concurrently with the Helena Vigilante Runners XC Fall Classic for open and masters competitors, which serves as the open and masters Montana Association championship.
>>> Join the club!<<< Helena area runners who would like to compete as part of a team, and to take advantage of local training and coaching throughout the year, are encouraged to join the Helena Vigilante Runners Youth Cross Country Program. Visit the program page or email coach/manager Jesse Zentz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Race Day Information
- General Information and Meet Schedule
- USATF Membership and Online Registration
NOTE: Some USATF member youth clubs process registrations and renewals on behalf of their athletes. Check with your coach/manager.
- Bill Roberts Golf Course Venue Map
Registration Links (REGISTRATION CLOSED)
- Junior Olympic Registration (CLOSED)
18 and younger, must be a USATF member (information above)
- Open (19+) and Masters (40+) Registration (CLOSED)
- 2K Course Map (Ages 8 & Younger)
- 3K Course Map (Ages 9-12)
- 4K Course Map (Ages 13-14)
- 5K Course Map (Ages 15+)
Tentative meet Schedule
- 10 a.m. – Packet Pickup open, at clubhouse Tower Room
- 10 a.m. – Course open for preview, unless front prohibits use
- 12:00 p.m. – U8 boys and girls
- 12:30 p.m. – 9-10 boys & 11-12 boys
- 1:00 p.m. – 9-10 girls & 11-12 girls
- 1:30 p.m. – 13-14 boys and girls
- 2 p.m. – 15-16 boys & girls, 17-18 boys & girls, Open (19+) and Masters