The 2019 USATF Montana Junior Olympic Cross Country Championships will be hosted Saturday, November 9, 2019 at Bill Roberts Golf Course in Helena by Helena Novas XC & TF and the Helena Vigilante Runners. The event will also feature the XC Fall Classic for open and masters competitors. The XC Fall Classic will served as the open and masters Montana Association championship.
LOOKING FOR A CLUB? Click here for a list of Montana USATF member clubs who offer youth cross country and/or track & field. Clubs with a “Y” under the ages column offer youth programs.
- General Information and Meet Schedule
- USATF Membership and Online Registration
NOTE: Some USATF member youth clubs process registrations and renewals on behalf of their athletes. Check with your coach/manager.
- Bill Roberts Golf Course Venue Map
- 2018 Results
- Junior Olympic Registration (ages 7-18, youth club teams)
- 18 and younger, must be a USATF member (information above)
- Open (19+) and Masters (40+) Registration
- 2K Course Map (Ages 8 & Younger)
- 3K Course Map (Ages 9-12)
- 4K Course Map (Ages 13-14)
- 5K Course Map (Ages 15+)
- 10 a.m. – Packet Pickup open, at clubhouse Tower Room
- 10 a.m. – Course open for preview, unless frost prohibits use
- 12:00 p.m. – U8 boys and girls
- 12:30 p.m. – 9-10 boys & 11-12 boys
- 1:00 p.m. – 9-10 girls & 11-12 girls
- 1:30 p.m. – 13-14 boys and girls
- 2 p.m. – 15-16 boys & girls, 17-18 boys & girls, Open (19+) and Masters