The 2018 USATF Montana Junior Olympic Cross Country Championships will be hosted by the Helena Vigilante Runners on Saturday, November 3, 2018 at Bill Roberts Golf Course in Helena, and will run concurrently with the Helena Vigilante Runners Fall Classic for open and masters competitors.
>>> Join the club! Helena area runners who would like to compete as part of a team, and to take advantage of local training and coaching throughout the year, are encouraged to join the Helena Vigilante Runners Youth Cross Country Program. Visit the program page or email coach/manager Jesse Zentz at email@example.com.
- General Information and Meet Schedule
- USATF Membership and Online Registration
NOTE: Some USATF member youth clubs process registrations and renewals on behalf of their athletes. Check with your coach/manager.
- Bill Roberts Golf Course Venue Map
- 2K Course Map (Ages 8 & Younger)
- 3K Course Map (Ages 9-12)
- 4K Course Map (Ages 13-14)
- 5K Course Map (Ages 15+)
Tentative meet Schedule
- 11 a.m. – Course open for preview, unless front prohibits use
- 12:00 p.m. – U8 boys and girls
- 12:30 p.m. – 9-10 boys & 11-12 boys
- 1:00 p.m. – 9-10 girls & 11-12 girls
- 1:30 p.m. – 13-14 boys and girls
- 2 p.m. – 15-16 boys & girls, 17-18 boys & girls, Open (19+) and Masters