The Helena Vigilante Runners (HVR) invite young athletes in the greater Helena area to participate in our Youth Cross Country and Track program. Participation in meets is not required, but is encouraged as our goal is to help prepare children for USATF Junior Olympic state, regional and US championship events in a fun and rewarding environment. We strive to provide participants with proper support and supervised coaching that will foster a love for the sport and provide additional opportunities to pursue competitive cross country and track after school-based seasons conclude.
Helena Vigilante Runners is a USA Track and Field Member Club, which means a USATF membership in good standing is a requirement to attend practices and meets for liability and insurance purposes.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for registration information and assistance.
2018 CROSS COUNTRY SCHEDULE
- Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
- October 8-December 8 (tentative)
- 5:15-6:30 p.m. (depending on daylight)
- 10/27: Montana Cup, Great Falls, 12 p.m.
- 11/3: State USATF JOs, Bill Roberts Golf Course, Helena (Meet Host)
- 11/10: Nike Cross Regionals, Eagle Island State Park, Boise, ID
- 12/1: Footlocker West Regional, Walnut, CA
- 12/8: National USATF JOs, Reno, NV
2019 TRACK AND FIELD SCHEDULE
- Jesse Zentz
Contact: email@example.com, 406-422-3039
USATF Level 1 Certified, SafeSport Certified
- Scott Todorovich
- Andrew Mozer
Left to right: Trey Tingtinger (15-16 boys), Tyse Todorovich (8 and younger boys) and Logan Todorovich (11-12 girls) were honored as 2017 USATF Montana Association Athletes of the Year for track and field. HVR Youth XC and Track coach and manager Jesse Zentz is pictured to the right.